13 Fun IG Facts That Help You Get Followers
Instagram makes it easy to get followers and build a name that people know and love. If you want to spread the word about your business, you can tell the world that you exist on this platform. Interested in learning more about the site and how to really get ahead when using the platform? Read 13 interesting facts about IG below to get the followers that you want.
- People love your face. And so, if your picks include a picture, expect more likes. Statistic report that photos that include face shots generate about 35% more likes than photos without a face in them.
- Don’t forget to use call to actions in your photos. When you want your audience to take a specific action, direct them toward that action.
- Did you know that your color choices matter? If the color blue is one that you like, you’ll be glad to know that photos that use this color have a 24% higher like rate than photos that do not contain this color.
- Connect your account with your Facebook account. But, don’t stop there and make sure that cross-promoting on your favourite platforms is something that you do all the time.
- Look for a company that sells followers and make this simple purchase to increase the popularity of your page. This is a low-cost, fun and effective marketing technique that many people use.
- Use a photo editing software to highlight your photos and create the best angles possible.
- Don’t forget to use hashtags. Statistics report that pictures with hashtags and captions get 30% more views and likes than others.
- Make your audience’s time worthwhile when they’re using your site. Hold a contest, play games, and always engage with them!
- Geo Tagging is an exciting method of promotion for businesses that use Instagram. It allows you to be easily discovered by more people in the community. Use it to your advantage.
- Ask questions in your photo captions to help start the conversations. When people are given a cue, they will respond and this is exciting and fun for everyone who is online at the time, and even later, too.
- Learn the best times to post on IG and make an effort to post your content during these times. For most people, it is Sunday and Wednesday that are best times to post.
- Stay active so you are always fresh in the mind of our customers. Out of sight, out of mind is not the role that you want to play.
- Be unique in the things that you post. This gives our audience a reason to come back to our page to see more.
Get IG Happy
It is not difficult to get more Instagram followers if you really want them. People just like yourself do it every single day and they usually do not put forth a lot of effort to make great things happen. Use the information here in our quest to become a name on Instagram that everyone knows. You’ll be glad that you did.